Thursday 2 July 2015

July TBR Pile


I can't believe that it is July already. We are already half way through the year and it's that time of year again where we get hit with land rates and have to do our taxes. It is also a month where I never really have much going on so I am hoping to get a lot of reading done. It has been a crazy start to the month so lets just jump right in to this months TBR pile.

  • Series Read: This month I will be continuing on with the Will Trent series by Karin Slaughter and will be reading the fifth book which is titled Fallen. I am loving this series so much and was sad to see that I am nearing the end. This book see's the return of Faith which will be great because I really enjoy her as a character.
  • Husbands Pick: Each month I get my husband to pick out a random book for me from my TBR List and this month he chose Gray Justice by Alan McDermott. When this book first came up I couldn't remember it and wasn't too sure about it. After I read the summary though I remembered why I added this book to my TBR list and I can't wait to start it.
  • Take Down That TBR: Each month I pick up the first book that is listed on my TBR list and this month it is Crazy Love You by Lisa Unger. Honestly I have been umming and ahhhing about this book for so long now so it will be interesting to see what I think of it. I have a rough idea going in to it of what might be happening but I guess we will find out soon enough.
  • July Book of the Month: This months book of the month is going to be Jaded by Tijan. The summary for this one is very short so i'm not 100% sure what i'm in for. I have only read one other book by Tijan and I did enjoy it so I guess we will wait and see.
  • Wildcard Book: I created the wildcard book for months like this where there are a lot of dark books to be read. It's a chance to add some balance and that is why my wildcard book for this month is Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella. I have read a few Sophie Kinsella books and i've enjoyed every one of them. I felt like this month needed a shot of chick lit and this book has been getting a lot of buzz lately.






No comments:

Post a Comment