Friday 17 July 2015

Urban Skincare Co Infuse Body Balm



These Urban Skincare Co products seem to be popping up in all the beauty subscription boxes and just about everywhere at the moment. I've had some very hit and miss experiences with them but the body balm from my May Violet Box has probably been my favourite so far. It moisturises nicely and I have been using it daily for about a week now. With the continuous use I've noticed an improvement in my legs especially compared to some other moisturisers that I have used. The scent is rather interesting and is very strong. It's very herbally and i'm undecided if I actually like the scent or not.

I received the 35ml sample and I got a decent amount of use out of it. I reckon I used it for about a week non stop. A 100ml tube will set you back $12.95 and a 500ml bottle will set you back $34.95. The price seems a little excessive to me but that is taking into account that my Jergens moisturiser is only $5.99 for 250ml. I actually did a test the other night and did one side of my body with the Urban Skincare Co Body Balm and the other side of my body with the Jergens moisturiser. It was near on impossible to find a difference between the two. A couple of hours after putting it on I did another check and I still couldn't really distinguish a difference between them. The Urban Skincare Co Body Balm was maybe slightly better if I really, really had to pick one but in my opinion no where near enough of a difference to justify the price difference.

3 out of 5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment