Tuesday 14 July 2015

Gascoigne and King Love Vanilla Candle



This candle has been my everything for the last week. I have been torn between burning it every day because I absolutely love the smell and not wanting to burn it because I want it to last as long as possible. I received this candle in my June Violet Box and I could smell it through the packaging. The smell is amazing it smells just like vanilla bean ice-cream and has been making my house smell absolutely delicious. It burns really well and it burns evenly so no wastage which is always a bonus. The candles are handmade by Bronwyn Gascoigne and Dean King in their studio near Sydney. You can purchase the 200ml travel size candles which is what I received for $25 or you can purchase the 300ml full size candles for $55.

I've actually just purchased two travel size candles in Aria and Grace which came to $50 including free shipping so I can't wait to see what they are like when they come. I usually purchase all my candles from dusk and although these are quite costly and don't seem to burn as long as the dusk candles I would be tempted to swap to Gascoigne and King permanently if the next two that come are just as good as the Love Vanilla.

5 out of 5 Stars

Gascoigne and King Website

Violet Box Website

No comments:

Post a Comment