Sunday 12 July 2015

Lonvitalite Face Masks



I received 4 face and eye masks through my monthly beauty subscription boxes so over a four week period I decided to use all 4 of them and offer my review on them. I have previously used the Lonvitalite Collagen Crystal Eye Masks and I absoloutly loved them so I was keen to try the face masks as well.

Week 1 - C2 Collagen Firming and Moisturing Facial Mask
This was a cloth mask that was applied to clean skin and left to sit for 20 minutes before rinsing off with water. Although I found it hard to just lay there for 20 minutes I loved the results of this mask. When I first put in on it felt very cold and slimy but once I rinsed it off, my face felt amazing and beautiful.
5 out of 5 stars!

***************************************************

Week 2 - 24K Active Gold Eye Mask
This eye mask scared the crap out of me. You're meant to leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes but after 5 minutes I had to take this off. Not long after I put it on the area around my eyes started to feel like they were on fire. I thought maybe it was just a little bit of tingling and that I would just need to wait a few minutes for it to settle down. Nope it got worst. Once I took it off, the area where the mask had been was bright, bright red. Even after cleaning my face with cold water it took a while for the burning feeling and heat to leave my face. I have another one of these eye masks to use for week 4 of this review but I can't do it I won't be using this product again. I would recommend that people use the Lonvitalite Collagen Crystal eye masks instead as they are much, much better.
1 out of 5 stars!

***************************************************

 Week 3 - 24-K Active Golden Yulan Oil Facial Mask
 This was another cloth mask that was again applied to clean skin and left to sit for 20 minutes before rinsing off with water. For those that aren't aware it is the middle of winter in Western Australia and this mask was sooo freaking cold and slimy. It was freezing my face when it went on. It was quite tingly to start with and my face did feel a little uncomfortable and warm for a few minutes but it soon settled down. When I took the mask off and washed down my face I could still feel the tingling for a few minutes. My face looked and felt amazing though and I have really struggled with blemishes this week so the after feeling and look was amazing.
4 out of 5 stars!

***************************************************

I must say I do enjoy using these masks and they are good quality. I probably still prefer the clay masks because I can move around and do things rather than just lay there for 20 minutes. The face masks are definitely worth a try though as the results were amazing. You can purchase the face masks on the Lonvitalite website for $9.95 each or you can purchase a 5 pack for $39.00. I didn't have a good experience with the eye masks this time around but did like the Lonitalite Crystal Eye Masks that I used months ago. You can purchase a six pack of the Crystal Eye Masks on the Lonvitalite website for $32.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment