Tuesday 7 July 2015

Kawaii Box - June 2015 Box



I have to admit that the Kawaii Box is my favourite of all my subscription boxes. It is easily the best in value and I usually use everything that they send. You generally receive 10 - 12 Kawaii items and the Kawaii Box is set up with a few different subscription options. I am currently signed up to the 6 month subscription which ends out being $17.90 per month. They also do a monthly subscription and that will cost you $18.90 per month. They also have a Japan Candy Box which I have been undecided on far ages now. I'm thinking maybe when my Kawaii subscription runs out I will do 6 months of the Japan Candy box to see what it is like. If you're interested in the Japan Candy box it is $18.90 for 6 months and $19.90 for a monthly subscription. Its funny because even though the Kawaii Box is shipped from overseas it actually arrived on the 1st July with my Violet Box. There has also been months where it has arrived before my beauty boxes have arrived. They also have an online store which I have ordered through and I've never been disappointed. The store is Blippo and if you use the code kawaiilove at checkout you will receive 10% off your order.

Now on to the exciting part. Here is what I received in my box this month:

Okitoki Notebook Set
Meiji Petit Gum
Rilakkuma Mini Letter Set
Chocolate Bar Comb
Alpaca Stickers
Harajuku Crepe Charm
Neon Bow Hair Band
Alpaca Eraser
Panda Colour Pen
Banana Mini Plush
Doughnut Squishy Charm
Alpaca Card Holder

I loved everything about this box which shouldn't really come as a surprise as I love receiving this box and I am yet to be disappointed. I didn't really like the chocolate Bar Comb as I don't use combs and it was a little kiddish. I put this aside for next time I see my niece. I also didn't like the card holder and this has been a common theme for me. We do receive these card holders a lot so it's usually a nothing item to me. My favourite part of this box is always the pens and stickers and this month I was not disappointed.My pen has pink ink and is just adorable and those stickers my goodness just gorgeous. My favourite item this month was the banana plush I have never seen anything so cute in my life. The close runner up was the Crepe Charm. It looked so real and was just gorgeous as well. I am still holding out for pocky haha. Our treat this month was gum which wasn't too bad I mean we did eat it all. I prefer the little biscuits that we normally get. All in all it was another gorgeous box from Kawaii Box and with the exception of two items everything else was used. Can't wait to see what comes next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment