Thursday 23 July 2015

Designer Brands Quick Colour Nail Polish in Ballerina Pink



I received this nail polish in my Winter Girlfriend Parcel and I admit when I first saw the Designer Brands logo I was not all that optimistic. With the exception of the Designer Brands Extend A Brow I have not had any luck with their products and unfortunately this one was no exception. I tend to wear darker polishes or bright blues and purples so I was excited to receive a lighter colour. I'm trying to add more pastely and lighter colours to my collection so I thought that this colour was perfect. The original plan was that I would wear this for about a week and then give you a final opinion and also detail how it wore throughout the week.

That just isn't going to happen. I did one hand and two coats of this nail polish when I gave up and just took it all off. It did not apply nicely and it looked just terrible. It was horrible to use and there was no way that I was going to waste my time doing the other hand and then walking around for a week with my nails looking horrible. Unfortunately this is not a product that I would re-purchase and I would recommend using maybe Rimmel or Essie nail polishes as they are what I would usually use.

No comments:

Post a Comment