Monday 13 July 2015

Gray Justice by Alan McDermott



In my line of work I have long accepted the fact that death will come so I do not fear it.

Oh how the best made plans can fall apart in an instant. Gray Justice was the book that my husband picked for me to read this month and I must say that it had me super intrigued. Call me crazy but I love a little vigilante justice and the whole voting system setup, just wow, my mind was blown before I even started reading the book. My family have been through something where another family member was horribly wronged and although the people who did it are serving their time you do question whether or not you want revenge and whether or not their punishment truly fit their crime.

This book started off really well and I was emotionally invested from the get go. My heart just broke for Tom and the sudden loss of not only his son but his wife as well. I understood why he set up the the Justice for Britain website and I loved that he had thought of absolutely everything. Tom is extremely smart and well trained and made sure that his plan was going to be tamper proof and that there was no way that the government were going to be able to stop him. The government and other services involved largely underestimated Tom and he proves this to them early on.

The characters were fantastic from Tom himself, to the SAS buddies, the criminal delinquents, the terrorists and even down to Sally and Harvey. The book was action packed and completely unpredictable. There was no way at the start of the book or even half way through the book that you could've picked that ending. I was fully engrossed by this book and before I knew it I had reached the end. I can't wait to continue with this series and see where Alan McDermott will take the story next.

4 out of 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment