Saturday 29 August 2015

September TBR Pile


Hello to all my favourite guys and gals. Look at me being organised and getting my TBR list up early. August was quite a good month for me. I didn't read as much as I had wanted to but I did read some really great books. The standouts were definitely The Institute by Kayla Howarth, Criminal by Karin Slaughter and Evil Games by Angela Marsons. I have quite a few things going on in September so i'm not sure how much reading will be getting done but we shall see. I have some birthdays, fathers day, a hens night and the office at work is getting renovated. We have only had two days of renovations at the office so far but considering those two days have included fights with the owner and site supervisor I can see it being a very long couple of months. The previously mentioned fights are also why not much reading was done during last week! Anyways enough of the negativity and let's look forward to what I will be reading in September :)

  • Series Read: This month I will be finishing the Will Trent series by Karin Slaughter by reading the seventh and final book which is titled Unseen. I've really enjoyed this series and i'm really sad to see the end of it. Reading the synopsis for this one I'm a little worried about it but we shall see.

  • Husbands PickEach month I get my husband to pick out a random book for me from my TBR List and this month he chose Confess by Colleen Hoover.I have shockingly not read many Colleen Hoover books but I know that a lot of people love her writing so i'm excited to give this one a go. I have been meaning to pick up more of her books so here is my chance. 

  • Take Down That TBR: Each month I pick up the first book that is listed on my TBR list and this month it is What If by Rebecca Donovan. I admit I was 50/50 about reading this one so fingers crossed that i'm not disappointed. It certainly sounds like a very intriguing read. 

  • September Book of the Month: This months book of the month is going to be Soulmates by Nicole Dykes. I picked this book up for free a while ago and have been meaning to get to it but keep putting it off. I think my problem is the title of the book. I just don't believe in soulmates. Every time I read the synopsis though I want to read this so it's time to get it out of the way.

  • Wildcard Book: I knew what I was picking as my wildcard this month ages ago because I kept meaning to buy this book but would then forget. This is one of my most anticipated releases of the year and it is You by Caroline Kepnes. I have heard a lot of amazing things about this book and how creepy it is. 

I must say it is a very mixed bag for September and I can't wait to get started on it. What are you guys going to be reading in September?





No comments:

Post a Comment