Tuesday 15 December 2015

Camirelli Crate - December Christmas Crate Unboxing



Last week there was a train derailing so all parcels coming from over east were delayed. I get that these things can't be helped but i'm so impatient haha. The good news though is that I will have lots of parcels coming this week. There was already a few of them when I went over to the post office this morning so expect a few unboxings this week. I decided to start with my favourite box though and that is my Camirelli Crate. I love using Camirelli products and I now only use Camirelli soaps, candles and melts. I'm sure that poor Dusk is really missing all my dollars now. I stupidly only bought one christmas crate with the intention of adding most of it to other people's presents. I'm now wishing that I had've bought two. One for me and one for everyone else. 

Camirelli offers a few different crates each month and it isn't a continuous subscription so you need to remember to order each month. Previously I've bought the full size crates, melts crates and the soap crates and I've never been disappointed. January's full crate will cost you $40 and this will get you 4 full size products and 6 sample sized products but the samples are usually pretty generous. January's theme is wonderland so i'm really excited to see what will come but for now let's take a look at what I received in my December Christmas Crate:

Small Champagne and Pomegranate Apothecary Candle: Sadly I will not be burning this little baby because I was giving it away as a christmas present. I almost want to cry at the thought of me not using this. The candles always come in the cutest jars and the scents fill your house so quickly. This candle smells amazing and doesn't smell like anything that i've ever used before. I wish I could've kept this for myself. Retail price is $12.

Mistletoe and Ivy Artisan Soap: I just love the beautiful colours and patterns that are through this soap. Sadly this was the other product that I tagged for someone else and again i'm devastated. I wish you could see me sitting here at work trying to smell through the plastic. Luckily I don't work with many people and the one's that are here are aware of how weird I am already. This has a very soft and beautiful natural scent. Retail price is $6.

Frankincense and Myrrh Artisan Soap: I was actually able to pop open the plastic on this one and I wish I could send scents over the internet because this smells amazing. I'm nearly through my apple pie soap at the moment so I should be able to start using this baby tomorrow. These soaps honestly make the whole bathroom smell amazing after you shower so that's an added bonus. Retail price is $6. 

Caribbean Coffee Scrub: I admit i'm not a huge fan of coffee scrubs because they generally make such a darn mess in the shower. They are really good for your skin though so I usually get a few uses out of them. This will be my first Camirelli Coffee Scrub so i'm interested to see how it goes and how it compares to other's that i've tried. It smells a bit nicer than the other coffee scrubs that i've tried. Retail price is $18.95.

Mini Layered Mousse in Citrus Burst: I almost don't want to use this because it looks so pretty. I was a bit worried when it said citrus burst because citrus can be very hit and miss with me. It smells like candy though so all good. I am definitely using this tonight. Retail price is $4.50.

Chocolate Lip Scrub Sample: This will be the first time that I get to try a Camirelli Lip Scrub so that's exciting. I've heard really good things about it and the chocolate smell is simply amazing. I've been eating a bit healthier lately cos you know once Christmas hits it will be nonstop junk food and this chocolate smell is making me so hungry. Retail price is $4.

Mrs Claus Scented Tea Light Candle: Whenever I get a tea light candle I always give it to my mum as a small treat I don't know why it's just something I do. I opened this up to have a smell and now it's bothering me because I can't quite put my finger on what the scent is. I think it smells like the cotton candy ice-cream that you buy but i'm not 100% sure.

3 x Melts in Pomegranate, Reindeer Poo and Island Christmas Getaway: I admit I had a good laugh when I saw the reindeer poo melt pot and to be honest when I opened it the smell reminded me of my toilet cleaner so that had me laughing even more. I was happy to see the Pomegranate melt and I don't feel so bad about giving away my candle now that I have a melt. To me the Island Christmas Getaway has like a pepperminty candy cane smell so I can't wait to burn that one. Pretty happy with all 3 of these. Retail price is $6

Ocean Salt Scrub: I love salt scrubs and much prefer them over coffee scrubs so I was really happy to see this. It is driving me crazy trying to work out the scent of it. It says on the tube that it has grapeseed and avocado oil in it so I'm not sure if that's what i'm picking up on. It's a nostalgic scent that is going to drive me nuts but I love it whatever it is. Dad reckons it smells like sherbet so maybe that's it. Retail price is $4

I can not begin to explain how happy I was with this box. I've never been disappointed with a Camirelli Crate yet and they continuously bring out amazing products with amazing scents. This box does cost more than some of the other subscription boxes out there but it is worth every dollar plus more. I don't think there has ever been a time where I've not been able to use one of the products and the quality is unlike any others that i've tried. Make sure you give the Camirelli Crate a try. I was hesitant at first but I always make sure my order is in for the next month plus i've started buying extra products on top of the monthly crate. 









No comments:

Post a Comment