The smells that were coming from this box were just amazing. This is my second Camirelli Crate and it has quickly become my favourite monthly subscription box. They offer a number of different crates on their site which range from $25 to $40. The first month I purchased the main Camirelli Crate which was $40 and offers you a wide range of all their products. The second month I got the melts crate for $25 which is much better suited to my needs. This subscription box doesn't run concurrently unless you order a 3 month subscription so you need to remember to order each month. I actually like this idea because if you start to accumulate too many products or don't like the monthly theme you can just skip it and not purchase. I like that you're not automatically bound to every box every month. I have already put in my order for next months Melts crate and I think it is a box that I will continue to get monthly. With the monthly melts box you receive two full size melts and 10 sample melts. Which I think is a perfect amount to receive on a monthly basis. You also get a print out saying what is in each melt so you can pick a melt to match your mood. Here is what I received in my box this month which was themed Lush:
1. Bathos: Violet combined with Jasmine and Lemon.
2. Cherry Blossom: Top notes of oranges sweeten this flowery blend, balanced with fern and green notes.
1. Lady Catrina: Freshly cut limes, neroli and frankincense.
2. Candy Fluff: Strawberry sundae with creme and fluffy marshmallows.
3. Dirty: Spearmint with sandalwood, oakmoss, tarragon, thyme and lavender.
4. American Cream: Vanilla fragrance with herbal notes of clary sage and lavender.
5. Supa Nova: Floral, orange blossom, spice with hints of spearmint, patchouli and musk.
6. The Comforter: Orange and bergamot with a touch of floral combined with clove, cinnamon, patchouli and minty pennyroyal with vanilla and mush at the base of the scent.
7. Snow Fairy: Sweet sugary fairy dust fragrance.
8. Karma: Patchouli, sweet orange, lemongrass and hints of musk and amber.
9. Jungle: Passionfruit, banana, fig and kumquat and ends on a patchouli base note.
10. Honey Wash The Kids: Crunchy toffee and sweet dripping honey with a touch of bergamot.
I always love reading the clever names on each product from Camirelli and the complex nature and scents of the melts is just amazing. In next months unboxing I will let you know what my favourites were from this box. I am going to use the candy fluff melt tonight and i'm also excited to try the american cream, supa nova and karma. They all sound just amazing though and I can't wait to get started on them. Definitely check out Camirelli Crate as they offer amazing products and are just amazing people. I am yet to be disappointed and like I mentioned previously this has quickly become my favourite subscription box.