Thursday 1 October 2015

Japan Candy - August Unboxing




So I don't want to get ahead of myself but I may just have a new favourite subscription box. Today I bring you Japan Candy which I think is done by the same people who do the Kawaii Box. This box is amazing value guys. They have a number of subscription options available, however, I have opted for the one month at a time plan which is costing me $19.90 per month with free shipping and handling. This is a huge difference compared to Tokyo Treat where after working out exchange rates it was costing about $50 a month. Needless to say I have now cancelled my subscription to Tokyo Treat and will continue to get Japan Candy on a monthly basis. Each month you will receive 8 to 10 japanese candies and snacks which is a lot of snacking to get through. Here is what I received in my August box:


Kracie Tsunagete DIY Chain Candy
Kracie Neru Neru Nerune DIY Candy
Rilakkuma Cookie Sticks
Puccho Watermelon Chewy Candy
Shigekix Super Sour Grape Gummies
Yaokin Sour Grape Paper Candy
Meiji Yan Yan Biscuit Sticks
Bourbon Petit Choco Filled Cookies
Tohato Anpanman Caramel Corn
Moominvalley Biscuits


You might not be able to tell from this picture cos I tried to hide it but the Puccho Watermelon Candy is actually missing a couple of pieces cos me and my workmate couldn't wait to get stuck into them. I've also had the chocolate Meijy Yan Yan biscuits before so I can't wait to see what the Strawberry will taste like. I received the Rilakkuma Cookie Sticks in my Tokyo Treat and i'm hoping that these are a different flavour cos the one's from the Tokyo Treat box weren't that nice. I'm a little over the DIY kits at the moment but that's probably just because I've had so many of them lately. I can't wait to try the biscuits and cookies and if i'm going to have something sour I prefer grape so they should be all good as well. I was really, really happy with this box and I can't wait to get stuck into everything. I will definitely continue to get this box and can't wait to see what comes in next month's box. Now if you don't mind i'm off to eat the rest of the Puccho Watermelon Candies.



 




No comments:

Post a Comment