Saturday 13 June 2015

Violet Box - May 2015 Box


Violet Box is a monthly subscription box which costs $22.95 and you generally receive 5 beauty and skin care products. I normally receive my Violet Box in good timing but the last one did come on the 11th June. I can't say that I've ever really been disappointed in a Violet Box and have generally been able to use every item that I receive with no problems. I also find that the samples that we receive are good sized and you generally don't receive too many sachet samples if any. I opened this box at work and there was a strong, amazing smell coming from the box so I ended out having to show this box around the office as everyone wanted to know what I was smelling.

This months box included:

- Mitsura Kabuki Brush - Full Size Product - Recommended Retail Price $14.95
- Soak Skin Booster Body Lotion - 25ml Sample - Recommended Retail Price for 500ml $29.95
- Hair and Me Rejuvenation Treatment - Full Size Sample - Recommended Retail Price $19.95
- Urban Skincare Co Body Balm - 35ml Sample - Recommended Retail Price for 100ml $12.95
- Meraki by Design Body Scrub - Undisclosed Sample Size - Recommended Retail Price for 220ml $15.95
 
Its funny cos I received the Soak Skin Booster Lotion this month in my Lust Have It box as well so I had two of these. No problems though as I have one on my desk at work and one on my desk at home. There was also two lotions in this box which I know some people had a problem with. I personally don't mind as it is something I use heaps of daily so it just saves me having to buy more. 

I can not tell you guys how excited I am to try the Meraki by Design Body Scrub. This was the product that made the whole box smell amazing. It smells like those sour lolly straps that you used to buy as a kid all the time. I'm going to be trying this product tomorrow and might post a mini review on it. I also might end out buying this product in the future if I like it tomorrow. Judging by the smell of it I will be buying it. There wasn't really anything in this box that disappointed me. I'm not sure about the hair treatment as I don't usually use treatments and this one has to stay in for 45 minutes. I will probably be saving this one for a Saturday when I know I won't be doing anything the following day. You know just in case something does go wrong.

I would definitely recommend giving this box a try. I haven't been disappointed yet.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment