Friday 12 June 2015

Lust Have It - May 2015 Box



Lust Have It is a monthly subscription box which costs $19.95 and you generally receive 5 to 7 beauty and skin care products. I found that Lust Have It was one of the better quality subscription boxes out there but they are majorly let down by timeframes. My last box was back in March and a box never came for April as they wanted to improve the timeframes for delivery and get the boxes sent in the correct months. Well that didn't appear to happen as my May box arrived on the 10th June.

I've actually cancelled my subscription to Lust Have It so i'm not sure if this is my last box or if I still have one more coming. I subscribe to a few boxes and had to drop a couple to save a bit of money and unfortunately this was the beauty box that I chose to drop. After opening this box I nearly regretted cancelling my subscription. This box is jam packed full of goodies and is excellent return for your $20. Although do keep in mind that the boxes aren't normally this packed. I would recommend giving Lust Have It a try especially if you don't mind waiting for things and are more patient then myself. 

This months box included:

- Bloom Foundation Stick - Full Size Sample - Recommended Retail Price $35
- Soak Shampoo and Conditioner - 2 x 25ml Samples - Recommended Retail Price for 500ml $24.95 each
- Soak Skin Booster Body Lotion - 25ml Sample - Recommended Retail Price for 500ml $29.95
- Hola Seaweed Moisturising Essence - Full Size Sample - Recommended Retail Price $17.95 to $24.95
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse - 10ml Sample - Recommended Retail Price for 50ml $24.95
- Lonvitalite 24K Active Face Mask - Full Size Sample - Recommended Retail Price $9.95
- 2 x Lonvitalite 24K Active Eye Mask - Full Size Sample - $9.95 each

As previously mentioned this box was much better value then normal and that might be because of the April box being missed. I'm most looking forward to using the 2 x lonvitalite 24K eye masks as I have used these before and I absoloutly loved them, they work amazingly. There wasn't really anything here that I was disappointed with. If I had to pick something as my least favourite based on first impressions only it would probably be the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse. This is a dry oil for your hair, body and face and I have received it before in a different subscription box. I have very finicky skin and when I tried to use this product before it made my skin a little gross.

It's sad in one way that I wont be getting Lust Have It anymore but I will definitely keep an eye on other bloggers and youtubers to see what they receive in future boxes.


No comments:

Post a Comment