Saturday 28 November 2015

Lost Girls by Angela Marsons



Kim ignored the horror on their faces. They had to know the truth and unfortunately her's didn't come with tea and sympathy.

DI Kim Stone is unlike any character that I have ever come across before. She can come across as being rude, impatient, heartless and abrupt but you're drawn to her continuously. No matter what she say's or does she does have a big heart and you can't help but love her. The best thing about this series is the group of character's and the way that they all interact with each other. They have such a terrific bond and you continuously find yourself wanting to be a part of their team. I loved the introduction of Matt and i'm wondering if he is someone that we might be seeing again. I also quite liked Alison but i'm not sure if she will be popping up again. 

After finishing Evil Games which was the second book in this series Angela Marsons found herself a spot on my auto buy list. After finishing Lost Girls I can honestly say that her place on that list has been 100% cemented. I couldn't fault the writing or the story whatsoever. It was dark, it was beautiful, it was edge of your seat stuff and I loved every single damn minute of it. It was one of those book's that you really didn't want to end but at the same time you wanted to speed through it to find out how it was going to end. I had my suspicions part way through the book but wasn't 100% sure until the big reveal. It sounds truly ridiculous but I feel kinda lost now that i've finished this book. I mean it was 384 pages and yet i'm sitting here in shock that it is finished and i'm just craving more. I feel like some kind of crazy addict at the moment.

I could sit here and rave for ages about Lost Girls and Angela Marsons but I won't. What I will tell you is that you need to go pick up all 3 books by Angela Marsons asap. They are so, so cheap on Amazon and you will not be disappointed. I'm hoping that there is going to be many more books to this series because I honestly can't see me getting tired of them. Good luck to the next book that i'm reading because Lost Girls is going to be extremely hard to follow.


5 out of 5 Stars!




No comments:

Post a Comment